Who should own an Afficient Academy’s Franchise?
The ideal candidate to own a franchise of Afficient Academy:
- Is highly passionate about education for children
- Enjoys working with kids
- Has an entrepreneurial mindset and skills to own and run a business
- Has adequate funding to start and run a business
Training and Support
- An approved franchise candidate is invited to the training at the Afficient Academy’s corporate headquarters located in San Jose, California.
- The initial Training lasts up to ten (10) days.
- The goal of the training program is to familiarize the prospective franchise with all facets of operating the business.
- Training is mandatory for all owners and managers, and participants must satisfactorily complete all segments of training before starting business operations.
- Apart from the initial training, there will be opportunities for periodical online and/or onsite trainings on various aspects of running the business.